Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blog #4

1.) Writing a research paper was very difficult and challenging for me because of the fact that I have never done a research paper before, at least not for a college course. Writing is not really one of my strong points and I tend to have trouble with it. My man strugle with research papers is citing the resources and making the correct punctations for quotes. I plan to really learn as much as I possibly can from my drafts, peer reviews, and my friends that are stronger than me in writing. I also refer to notes from your lessons and my English books. I have to say that I have learned a lot this semester and I hope to continue improving my writing skills. I feel that I have become a better writer but there is still much improvement that can be done. This research paper alone has taught me a lot of things that I didnt know. I hope it reflects in my grade.

2.) I think it is very interesting to write a problem/soulution paper. It is different from most papers that I write. You really get to voice your opinion and take a stance on a certain subject or matter. It is always great to express how you feel and let your voice be heard. The most interesting part about our problem/solution paper is writing the paper without using first person. Im not sure if I have ever done that before. It was interesting to see all the different views, opinions, and facts about my problem/solution paper. I was really surprised by a lot of things that I found.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading your research paper based on your comments here. Very insightful!

    ReplyDelete