Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Blog #2
In the past money was always my issue with going to school. No one in my family has ever been to college so I didn’t have much help or support with getting ready for school. So I went in to the military and now my education is paid for, now finances for schools is not an issue. The only other issue besides money that I’ve had is weather such as snow. As I type this blog im stuck in the house and can not make it to school because of snow. Besides the previously stated issues I really don’t have any problems getting my education. I am fortunate enough to be able to live at home with my parents rent free and have a part-time job to help pay the little bills that I have. I feel like as students we take a lot of classes that are unnecessary and it takes away from things that we could be learning for our career field. If the curriculum were to be cut down then I think a lot more students could afford college and could be done with school in a short amount of time. I really feel like some of the classes I take are a waste of my time and money. Electives are very unnecessary the time, energy, and thought process could be put into a more useful class. I think school should consist of your main subjects such as English, history, math, science, and then finish with your major field of study.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You make some interesting points. Good work.
ReplyDelete